Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/mccormackfunerals.com.au/public_html/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
There are a number of things that you can do prior to the initial meeting and these include:
- Gather the personal details that are required to complete the Registration of Death form.
- Decide on whether the funeral will be a burial or cremation.
- Draft the wording for your family tributes for newspaper notices and placement on our website.
- Start gathering the content for the DVD Tribute. Generally the DVD will need approximately 30 photos and 1 piece of music.
- Choose some photos for the eTribute (online memorial where family and friends can share memories and post tributes).
- Start to bring together the personal items that you might want on display at the funeral.
Don’t be concerned if any or all of the above haven’t been done its just a helpful list of the things you might like to start and think about.